THE EAR limited is looking for a HR Administrator to join our team on full time basis.
Are you passionate about providing employees with the best possible employee experience? The Ear Ltd is now looking for a dedicated HR Administrator for our office in Malta.
- You will, be responsible for the following main duties:Coordinating all tasks related to new hires, internal moves and leavers such as processing employee records, contracts, benefits, etc. Supporting and advising employees on various HR administration related topics Driving data quality improvements of The Ear Ltd.
- HR Information System Providing insights to HR business partners by collecting and interpreting people dataContinuously reviewing and improving our ways of working in the HR administration field
- Participating in various HR projectsAd-hoc assistance to the HR team
Who are you
- You are a service minded person who has passion for systems, details and processes.
- You enjoy examining processes and proposing changes in order to drive effectivity and efficiency.
- You are willing to work in a multicultural environment with a fast and dynamic approach.You are self-driven, proactive and team oriented.
- It is important that you are extremely meticulous and conscientious as you will be dealing with personal and sensitive information.
- At least 2 years of experience in either HR administration, IT or Finance Experience working with Information Systems and reporting Experience working with HR Information System is a plus but not requirement Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office (Excel in particular)
- Good written and verbal English skills Process orientated with a structured approach Highly committed and self-driven Keen on taking HR Admin to the next level and to continuously improve
Who are you
We offer a fun and challenging role in a collaborative and dynamic environment. For the right person there are many different career paths at The Ear Ltd, both if you want to deepen your professional skills or work with leadership in the future.