Senior Java Developer
THE EAR limited is looking for a Senior Java Developers to join our team on full time basis.
The candidates will be responsible for developing new software and maintain the full platform. We are looking for people with a can-do attitude and a passion for technology.
Key Responsabilities :
- Analysis of requirements and detailed design
- Software build, customisation, configuration and testing
- Applications software maintenance
- Active participation in application deployment/integration
- 5+ years experience in JAVA Development
- Knowledge of Wildfly 10.
- Experience in MySQL. Mongo, redis
- Docker would be considered an asset.
- RabbitMq would be considered an assset.
- Knowledge of common design patterns, GoF, EIP
- Experience of working in an Agile development environment (SCRUM)
- Pragmatic approach to problem solving
- Experience with test-driven development
- Knowledge of other programming languages will be considered an asset.