The Ear Limited is looking for an enthusiastic designer that can continue to develop the much loved brand and capture the spirit and enthusiasm we all bring to work each day. You will be responsible for the delivery of a wide range of creative concepts, and see your work come to life on theearplatform.com, in our outbound communications and on partner sites. You will also be involved in the development of all new products and have a say in how they are presented to the market
Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts for a variety of asset types based on knowledge of layout principles and aesthetic design concepts. Presenting finalised ideas and concepts to team members and managers. Contributing ideas and recommendations to the overall brief. Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with copywriters, fellow designers, web developers, other marketing staff and managers. Keeping up-to-date technically and applying new knowledge to your job. Reproduce design works in different languages and format.
- 1 to 2 Years work experience
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of Web site structure and functionality.
- Understanding of UI/UX
- Ability to effectively execute multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities, meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Strong conceptual skills, including online application concepts and user experience concepts.
- Fluency in current graphic design practices and web production software, such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
- Have an understanding of HTML, CSS or at least understand the basics
- A thirst for making theearplatform.com a stand out brand – it’s all down to a fantastic attitude!
- English - Very good
We invest in our people, not just with a great pay and benefits package and the usual free coffee, but in focusing on your growth and development - we encourage innovation and 'getting involved' - we celebrate success.