Full Stack PHP Developer
THE EAR limited is looking for a Full Stack PHP Developers to join our team on full time basis.
The candidates will be responsible for developing new software and maintain the full platform. We are looking for people with a can-do attitude and a passion for technology.
Key Responsabilities :
- Analysis of requirements and detailed design
- Software build, customisation, configuration and testing
- Applications software maintenance
- Active participation in application deployment/integration
- 6+ Years working experience with PHP (ideally backend framework like Laravel, etc…)
- Experience in MySQL.
- HTML5, CSS3
- RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of Linux Server Administration
- Web Page Speed Techniques including client/server caching
- Experience of working in an Agile development environment (SCRUM)
- Pragmatic approach to problem solving
- Experience with test-driven development